Steps to follow:
- Right click on the project you would like the SAP webservice added.
- Select ‘Add’ –> ‘Service Reference’. From the Add Service Reference screen
- Enter URL to the SAP WSDL.
- Select the Service.
- Name the service reference.
- Click the Advanced button. From the Service Reference Settings screen
- Ensure the ‘Allow generation of asynchronous operations’ is checked and the ‘Generate task-based operations’ is selected.
- I like to change to change the ‘Collection type’ to ‘System.Collection.Generic.List’ but you don’t need to.
- But most importantly, uncheck ‘Reuse types in referenced assemblies’.
- Click ‘OK’.
- From the Add Service Reference screen. Click OK.